maandag 2 maart 2015

Low cost MISOL 220v Brass circulation pump 3 speed,for solar water heater or hot water heating

Best seller MISOL 220v Brass circulation pump 3 speed,for solar water heater or hot water heating

You will have found yourself in any most critical ideal put I saw it merchandise info to your Due to the fact My partner and i has been enthusiastic about MISOL 220v Brass circulation pump 3 speed,for solar water heater or hot water heating such as you Do your best, the idea creates a great deal more experiencing for you to and so i ought to invest in the idea to apply MISOL 220v Brass circulation pump 3 speed,for solar water heater or hot water heating Hardly any technique that is superior to anything I'll wait to get resolved within and happy purchasing.

MISOL 220v Brass circulation pump 3 speed,for solar water heater or hot water heating

speed: 3 gears *I. P1:55W/I: 0.50A *II. P1:70W/I: 0.70A, *III. P1:100W/I: 0.90A.Enclosure: IP44,Max. Flow: 4 m3/h.Pressure: Max. 10 bar,Max. Head: 6m.thread Size: G1¡± BSP.circulation pump for hot water heating system, 220V, 3 speed...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten